Sunday, July 02, 2006

Indi and Ice Cream

After dinner at Boat Quay we treat the kids for ice cream (of course it's us the grown ups that wants them). I share my ice cream with Indi. As we finished ours first Indi then went to my mom who's sharing hers with Sarah. He even brought his own spoon!



Indi start digging in and eating the ice cream, and sarah starting to sulk. She said Indi is eating her ice cream...





Sarah is complaining to my mom that Indi is eating too fast too much! She's almost crying!






Sarah left the table and Indi keeps on eating the ice cream. He pointed out to my mom that it's "ENAK"... 'delicious'.






My mom can't help but laugh at his innocence and love for ice cream.






(When Sarah left the table we ordered her another ice cream and she ate it inside alone, otherwise indi will finished it again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a good one of your mum and Indi
she looks happy jennette