Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bites and Bruises

Bites and bruises are part of growing up. But it still breaks your heart when it happens...



Bruise story: we just came back from a 10days holiday in Bali. On Sunday - February 25 - Indi and I went to the playground, he's sooo happy to see his buddy Stephen that his leap of joy was run his car into the playground railing.... lucky it didn't hit his eyes.



Bites story: February 27, as I picked him up from school Indi's teacher, Ms Li Ann, approached me. She explained that Indi was bitten by a boy from older class. My question was whether Indi started or provoked they boy that makes the boy bit him. Ms Li Ann said no, that boy is a biter... In the car Indi when I asked Indi how his day was, he mentioned a new name... 'Benedict'..., i thought he's trying to say 'Benjamin did "something" or whatever....' At home when I read the school communication book, turned out Benedict is the name of the boy who bit him.... I had tears in my eyes whenever I saw it. Poor Indi...



Despite all that... he's still the happy little boy he is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics Indi has sure been in the wars thats to be expected the first year. nan and ted have seen photo's too.
i am very busy with my course will start new work experience soon, will probably do a computer courses with the goverment funding vouchers.
like ths picture . all our love Jennette and family

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics Indi has sure been in the wars thats to be expected the first year. nan and ted have seen photo's too.
i am very busy with my course will start new work experience soon, will probably do a computer courses with the goverment funding vouchers.
like ths picture . all our love Jennette and family