Saturday, September 15, 2007

A few more photos...

I just realized that there's a LOT, and i can tell you A LOT of pictures that I want to share with you all. I've taken some photos of Indi, us and many other things around here in this tiny island state. I know it's not possible to up-load it and share all of them, but I'll try to show some every now and then.

If I can find an 'on-line' photo album than it'll be easier... especially now that I have this superb toy that I'm buying through credit from 'Bank of Robert'... i'm paying with installments from what I'm earning at my part-time job. I can tell you this new Mac is superb!!!! I'm also doing stuff for work, i'll be editing video... how cool is that... maybe one day, I can put one up here... Until then... enjoy more photos....



Indi with Darren - my friend Ria's son... they wanted to pose in front of this Harrod's bear...


Indi and Robert talking with Jenette on her birthday thru Skype...


This is our ex-neighbour in Jakarta, Sanna and her son Adam... he's a lovely boy...!

No comments: