Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Off We Go!!!

The send off! As my son and i were staying at my aunts/ my mums house, so the send off was a family thing! I think the townhouse was suddenly become quite busy with the family gathering outside my aunt's house. My brother was in his PJ, the maids came out to said their good-byes, sarah and indi running around... That was how i remember the send off. Sarah took a day off to take us to the airport.

Before getting on the car... family pose. My brother still in PJ! So, in 2 cars (Kijang and Terano) we went to the airport - 3 suitcases, 1 big box containing the car seat, 1 rollie bag, 1 gym bag filled with indi's needs. Mama, Iksa and sarah saw us off - we made it just in time to do the check-in, fiscal, immigration and board. I'm sure if robert was there he'd be very nervous that it's last minute!

No comments: