Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Robert's Rose



Ruud & Kirsten had a party on April 6. During the conversation us girls joke about how the men are not bringing us flowers and chocolates anymore. The next day Robert brought a single stem of white rose and chocolate for me. Such a nice surprise!
The chocolate was shared between the three of us that night. It was a wrong thing to do! Because Indi becomes ‘hyper’ before bedtime. Took us some time before he finally wants to go to sleep.

Next morning I woke up feeling guilty that I haven’t put the rose in water. Carefully I select the small vase, get the scissor, and start to cut the rose. BUT it was very difficult to cut it… then I realize that it’s a plastic rose! Funny thing is Robert also didn’t realize that it is plastic. The rose bud was wrapped with plastic and all, making us think that it is real!

No comments: