Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Science Center

So my Mom, niece Sarah and Avi are here! Today we went to the Science Center. Spend more than 4 hours and yet we didn't finish the tour. I thought it would be a boring thing for indi, but he ENJOYED it! He'll reach out for things and try to push whatever button or lever. He loves looking at the different colours and stuff around him, and amazed with it all especially the dinosaur exhibition.

Here are some pictures from the day... (i'll post more tomorrow, it's late so just my favourite pictures). And alas! There's a picture of me and indi...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all like the picture of Indi with
ice cream on his face, looks like he
enjoyed it very much. Also a nice picture of you and Indi. I like he"s
shirt with down under on it,also has koalas on it there are alot of kolas
in our trees in park near our home
Hope you have good time with your family
Mum and Ted are having lunch out with me
tomorrow at a local tavern.
Will miss having family when they go.
bye for now love to all jennette the koalas and Miranda