Saturday, October 21, 2006

Keeping In Touch

What I want to do was to post more individual pictures from our Melbourne trip, but seems like it's not going to happen. There's a lot of photos to share and stories to tell, and yet so little time.

Since we got back Indi has caught a cold which turns to bronchitis that leads to ear infection, was well for a few days and then now he's got his bout of coughs again ... and Asthma.
The doctor has confirmed that he's asthmatic... good news is it'll get better with age... He's now using the puff/ inhaler, and in the future if he starts 'coughing and wheezing' he will be on puff again.
Let's just hope that it's not going to turn to bronchitis again.... my fingers are crossed.
(There's a few kids in our condo that has the same thing.... with kids it's just contagious... well, they see each other at the playground every day....)

And then there's the HAZE... that's also the trigger for his asthma... we never thought that we will say this, but at the moment 'air quality back in Jakarta is better than here!'....

Robert starts to travel again ( a LOT of travelling between last week and our Christmas holiday!).... but this time I have my cousin and my mom staying and keeping us company. It's a great help to have someone else here.... only when he's sick or sleepy would Indi look for me. And when he does, all he wants me to do is carry him.... I'm beginning to have a bad back because of it.... :-)

We're really hoping that the Haze will be gone soon... both my mom and I has started to cough as well.... we're popping ourselves with vitamins and supplement.... need to be healthy...

Well... that's the news for now... we'll keep in touch, and I'll put more tabblo's up... that thing helps me post the pictures a lot!

Hope you're all well and missing you all...

Love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo"s are all great, you all really had a big trip everywhere while in Australia, you would need a big break after all the things you all have done.
Indi would have been very tired at the end of it all.
Will email shortly with a pic of Miranda
in her dress she had it on when we went to chinese resturant last week it looked lovely people made coments to her.
Hope you are all well and fit and that Indi hasn"t too much asmatha now
spelt asmatha wrong I think
all the best Jennette